It’s that time of year! Giving to others can be such fun, but not when they are hard to shop for. Runners in particular can be very hard to shop for! Here’s a few fun ideas:
- Massages. Find out who they like and give them a gift certificate. What’s better than a gift of relaxation and recovery. My favorite?
- Gift certificate for new running shoes. Runners ar particular about their shoes but they need a lot. A gift certificate to a local running shop would be great.
- Stocking stuffers? Nuun, gu, water bottles, socks!
- Clothing. A runner can always use new gear!
- Something to remember a great run or race. An ornament, bib hanger, jewelry, etc.
Be creative. Check out Gone For A Run for great ideas!